1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I want to start a thread for the best reality show on TV.
    If the mods want to delete this or change it to a show thread versus a running thread, that's cool.

I'll start the thread with this: This year's show is going to be a good one.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

mrs. shockey, a "big brother" devotee in the past, has already sworn off watching this summer just 25 minutes in. :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Re: Big Brother 8 running thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Mild SPOILER.

Turn back if you don't want to see.

shockey, why has the missus stopped watching? In fact, one of the enemy's just admitted that he got an STD from the other.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

mrs. shockey hates this kind of white-trash crap. it's like the jerry springer show comes to prime time.

5. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I never watch this show but there was nothing else on tonight... there are some hot friggin' women on that show. Holy smokes.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I hope CBS shows it on their website like last year. That was the only way I could watch it. And ... I LOVED IT!

7. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Apparently there is some deal where they will show live, uncensored action from midnight-3 a.m. eastern on Showtime2 if you've got that channel.

8. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

The live feeds have been worth the money in the past, but I'm torn this year to get them.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just want to know how uncensored the Showtime feeds are...

I felt bad for the girl whose wannabe Tommy Lee father was in the house, but the two catty ex-boyfriends should make for great TV...

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In Europe, the uncensored feeds are easily NC-17. Lots of nudity.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

Why should I get Showtime2 when I have a telescope and binoculars?

Oh, shit...

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow. Talk about uncomfortable when they started bringing out the shadow cast. Does everybody have an alternate?

Draft saved Draft deleted