1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doesn't Chicago have pizza?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MartinEnigmatica, Apr 17, 2007.

1. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Of course they do. And like this clip demonstrates, the entire Bartman incident would've been a whole lot funnier had he been nailed by a big ol' piece of deep dish.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Martin, thanks for posting that. I just watched it twice. Love how they named the fan hit with the pizza as Fan of the Game within 55 seconds of that clip. That made it for me.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

That is fucking hilarious. Great commentary by Remy too.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Related Boston Herald article: http://redsox.bostonherald.com/redSox/view.bg?articleid=195180&format=&page=1

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Some how they will blame Philadelphia for this incident

6. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

I'm convinced that Remy tries to send Don Orsillo into uncontrollable giggle fits. It's not hard to do as Orsillo has all the laugh resistance of Charlie Steiner.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

And the girlfriend of the guy hit with the pizza is named Anya Ho.

Good thing the announcers didn't know that. If they had called her by name, they might have been fired. :)

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Only after they talked about Don Ho's death.

9. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

He better be glad it wasn't a Chicago pizza ... That might have really hurt and all those tomatoes would have covered his upper torso :)

Draft saved Draft deleted