1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

4/22 Entourage (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FootballScribe, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

That's cool.

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Carla Gugino is amazing..... especially in the first scene where she's calling Eric at 6 in the morning in the black lingerie.... wow.
    I don't understand why this show has to be so short. Sopranos, an hour-long show, is consistently 53-55 minutes each week.... this show, from the very start of the intro to closing credits, was 23 minutes on my TIVO this week. That's not enough. Are they trying to make it fit for the eventual syndication run on TBS (if so, how will they fix all the F-bombs Ari drops?)
    I like the show, but it always leaves me wanting much more..

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Talk about a gratuitous shot of Gugino...and I applaud them for it! They sure know the audience for this show. Is it me, or was every shot of her meant to show off her ...assets....more than in her previous apperances?

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

That's weird, I've seen every episode, and I don't remember that. Huh.

5. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I would most certainly agree with that, and I don't mind. Like you said, they know their audience.

Draft saved Draft deleted