1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Week 2

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Since the enormous Oregon State vs. Boise State is close to kickoff, I figured it was time to start this.
    Nothing worse than trying to find the ball on the blue turf add to the fact that there is a Red alert for air quality and local high schools are cancelling football games, I figure it will be even harder to see the ball tonight.

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

My boys in the blue will win again.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

LMAO

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

FAKE PUNT ALERT!

Oregon State just pulled it off with a pass from their punter. The reciever went for a long gain.

P.S. Damn I hate that blue field.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Boise State = overrated. Also they play in the WAC. I expect the Beavers to be successful tonight.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I would expect the Beavers to roll also, but a couple of years ago they opened hot against BSU and then got cocky and then got steamrolled by the Broncos.
    Boise State is overrated, but the Broncos are still a pretty good football team.

7. sportschick

I know they're pretty good. Doesn't mean I can't bash them, though.

Beavs score again . . . Broncs are overrated!!!!!!!

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Oh, I despise them don't get me wrong, it is just that the Broncos always seem to win games they have no business winning, except for that glorious 2005 season opener against Georgia.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Damn. Tied up. That was quick.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

What does Angola! mean by red alert [not watching the game, nor am I anywhere near a TV].

11. sportschick

The air quality is bad enough due to fires, etc. that local high schools have had to cancel games and practices. It's one of the joys of living in the mountains during fire season. Happens a lot in Montana too. It'll be so hazy that you can't even see the tops of the mountains.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That must really suck.

Draft saved Draft deleted