1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

30 Most Anticipated Movies of 2012

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NickMordo, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

I can't believe The Amazing Spider-Man is not on that list. The trailer looks great.

2. NDub

NDub Guest

Yeah, and it was just announced they've got several weeks of re-shoots. That's usually not a good thing.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Dishonorable mention for G.I. Joe: Retaliation!? I was looking forward to that one! (Until they pushed it back to next year to add in 3D. Ugh).

How can you not like the premise of killing off most of the characters from the first one?!

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There hasn't been a single summer movie that I've had any interest in yet... Well, I guess Prometheus is the first...

I can't wait for Bourne. Total Recall looks great. Ted looks awesome.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Mizzou: I think you'd like Prometheus. I didn't think the 3D added anything, except for a couple scenes that weren't even really action. Fassbender was AMAZING, in a totally weird and unsettling way.

6. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Don't fret just yet.

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/06/thank-you-baby-jesus-damon-lindelof-is-rewriting-world-war-z

7. NDub

NDub Guest

Hell yes! Thanks for the link!

8. I'm all about Skyfall.

Draft saved Draft deleted