1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

30 kids and counting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 18, 2012.

1. I don't know who's worse.. the father or the 11 women.
    Jesus.

At least 11 women are willing to sleep with a 29-year-old guy who makes minimum wage ... Guess there's hope for newspaper journalists!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-fathered-30-kids-needs-break-child-support-140439765.html

2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Oh god, I thought the Duggars had eleventuplets.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And he's never played in the NBA?

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

33 kids with 11 different women?!?!?! Maybe the Chinese had a pretty good idea.... one child per family!

5. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

If there's ever been a case for human castration...

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Chris Rock nails it:

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

These kids can't live on $1.49 a month? That's what's wrong with this country. Everyone expects a fat allowance from their wayward fathers.

Why can't these kids get a job sweeping horse stalls or working in the coal mines like the good old days?

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

$1.49 a month? the state should get the 1%ers to pay this guy $100.49 a month and make him spend it on condoms.

9. Spoiled Americans!
    Those kids in the third world countries get by on what, 66 cents a day?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I know what could solve this problem: A reality show! Everyone is a winner.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Pretty sure you could give this fellow a Suburban full of condoms and none of them would make it to the moment of truth.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

On the career Human Fathering list, he is tied for 19th place, with Mormon Fundamentalist Tom Green. He's fathered 4 more kids than Henry VI and 27 less kids than Brigham Young.

I wonder how many of his kids will indiscriminately have children.

BTW he's not a father to any of them, he's a breeder, with no more understanding of fathering then a box turtle.

Draft saved Draft deleted