1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

30,000th SportsCenter: The stupid hype has started

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

YES!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Don't forget the live shot at the 1981 NFC Championship Game. Yes! Berman was there! Live!

Good Lord, what a bunch of self-referential garbage ESPN spews. And I find it shameful that its found a corner of my brain to hide out in.

We'll never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie roll, but we'll soon know how many strokes it takes for ESPN to burn its dick to the nub via masturba-celebratory friction.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Oh God, the 30,000th show is underway. DJ Stewy and Steve Levy running the program into the ground as we speak.

Charley (Steiner), I will follow you to freedom!!!!

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I missed it.

No, wait: I didn't watch it, and I didn't miss it.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that.

5. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Seeing clips of "SportsCenter" back when it was watchable really emphasizes how crappy the current version is.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I am so tired of ESPN the channel. About the only redeeming thing about ESPN is the website and even the journalism on there is tiresome.

Draft saved Draft deleted