1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

3/21 is freebie day at Rita's, Dunkin' Donuts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Mar 20, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Tomorrow - March 21 - there are freebies at Rita's Water Ice and at Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts is giving away free 16oz Iced Coffees as part of its Free Ice Coffee Day

Rita's Water Ice will be giving away a free regular-sized Italian Ice to all customers at all 400 locations to celebrate the first day of spring. To find a Rita's go here: http://www.ritasice.com/locations.cfm

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder!

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Be aware of long lines at Rita's

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

John Goodman sounds like he swallowed a frog in those spots... he also sounds like he's been running on Dunkin non-stop for 8 straight years.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Bump since today's the day

6. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

Best was in Boston yesterday--Dunkin' Donuts bought in Vanilla Ice to judge a "coffee-oke" version of Ice Ice Baby. Winner got free iced coffee for a year...

7. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

In a related note, McDonald's has been publicizing their free coffee on Wednesday from 6-9 a.m. I went to McDonald's today and the lady said "they're not doing that anymore", even though there was a sign on the front door stating: "Free coffee on Wednesday's from 6-9 a.m."

She was nice and comped me the coffee anyway. $1.50!!!

So, moral of the story, don't expect to get free McDonald's coffee next week.

8. boots

boots New Member

I can't take advantage of either giveaway. I'm up to Day 6 in not having any coffee and it's too damn cold for a water ice.

Draft saved Draft deleted