1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2nd Southwest passenger told to cover-up/put-it-on

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

When did "Coffee, tea or me?" become "Have some peanuts and a sexual harrassment lawsuit?"

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

That's it. Next time I fly SW, I'm showing off belly hair and squeezing my man boobs together. Maybe I'll end up with free flights for life.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Southwest wants to be known as the "Family airline." Why? I'd rather be known as the airline of drunks and crackheads than the official airline of screaming babies, brat children that keep kicking the seat in front of them (usually mine) and apathetic parents that sit there with that permanent, "whaddya gonna do? They're just CHILDREN" look on their face. At least a drunk or crackhead will occasionally pass out and give you some peace and fuckin' quiet.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

At which point you can steal their crack.

5. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Adam Carolla had a funny take on this today on his radio show. He talked about how sloppily people dress on Southwest and having to look at the guy in the tank top and flip flops who's "free-balling" it.
    Claiming most people who fly Southwest are poor, Carolla wondered why poor white people dress as if they're poor, while poor black people overcompensate the other way, and dress to the nines.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That Adam Carolla is one clever arbiter of socio-economic fashion.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I can see it now: Playboy magazine, July 2008, cover blurb of "Girls kicked off planes by Southwest."

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Does this girl work at Hooters too?

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

You think they're concerned about her creating turbulence in that outfit?

10. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

What airline do most of the hookers/strippers fly to the Republican Conventions?

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Hooters Air?

12. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Southwest finally realized it was taking a PR ass kicking and punted, apologizing today...

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4359848&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Draft saved Draft deleted