1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2nd Southwest passenger told to cover-up/put-it-on

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Sep 13, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Hopefully this isn't a d_b, I did a quick search and didn't see it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/13/airline.dress.ap/index.html

Since the saying goes TTIWWP

From the KNBC website:
    [​IMG]

2. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

I'd hit it.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I, for one, am grateful that they are forcing these voluptuous women to cover up. How many husbands need to get in trouble for being stimulated by people other than their wives before this epidemic of attractive people will stop?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Obviously, this is a golden chance for a publicity grab. How much for me to fly to JDV's supercool bash in Cali wearing only an SportsJournalists.com thong?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

"She said she was humiliated and felt the stares of other passengers who had overheard the verbal dressing-down."

But she's perfectly happy for the world to stare at her spectacular and largely uncovered breasts every time she faces some one and to stare at her firm and curvaceous ass every time she walks away.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

She can fly TSP Airlines anytime.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Will she be sitting in the lap of luxury?

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

the terrorists have obviously won. Whats next.........the end of the mile high club? I don't want to raise my son in a country where he can't get on a plane and see some fake tits, or worse....have sex with the owner of those fake tits.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

If the MHC requirements are that said sex has to occur in the lavatory, I'd be seriously concerned about the rupture of certain ... uh ... accoutrements ...

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, what the hell is wrong with that outfit? Yes, she is certainly a well endowed woman, so is Southwest saying they want all women with ample bosoms to fly in nothing less than a sweater or flannel shirt, buttoned up if you please?

I'd think Southwest might want to think very carefully about what they're doing here. Over time, they have acquired a reputation as a fun airline to fly. If people feel that their dress code is going to be scrutinized every time they fly, they are veryl likely to find other airlines to get them to where they are going.

Sorry for the interruption. Now back to your regularly scheduled funbag frivolity.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

We schedule funbag frivolity around here? I figured it was 24-7 with some of the pervs on here. :D

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

New dress code:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted