1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Future German sports journalist plays video games

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SportsDude, Jun 16, 2006.

1. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

If they could get this kid a cameo in Snakes On A Plane, my summer would be complete.

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

should have gotten a mac

3. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Or some prozac. Or better yet, valium.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

The American version of that video could be seen earlier this year when my laptop crashed in the middle of writing a women's college hoops story while stringing for a major metro. My tirade lasted a few minutes longer though and had more anger, which added to the situation because the press conference room morphed into the room in which the players ate after about five minutes. I didn't know they snuck in and were all behind me. I was shocked when I got up to leave and the whole team was looking at me. Good times.

5. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

That was seriously fucked up. Hitler as a youth fucked up.

6. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Your tirade had MORE anger?!?

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Wow.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I felt like a voyeur watching someone have an F5 meltdown.

Did he eventually jump out of the window?

8. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

The fact that he went on for 4:22 and his mother never came upstairs leads me to believe this is a regular occurence.

Kid's gonna be a treat on the roads whenever he gets his driver's license. ::)

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Who knew pho-real was German?

Draft saved Draft deleted