1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

25 Things

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And, no, there is no Moddy list. No one wants to know that much shit about me and there isn't enough about me to fill out a list.
    I love my family.
    I love my dogs.
    I love my friends.
    I work.
    I eat too fucking much.
    I don't work out enough.
    I'm not near the prick I appear to be.
    I like shoes.

How many more I need?

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think we're going to need further discussion on that little "fact."

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

4. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Awwww, Moddy used the word "fuck" in his list. I got a warm fuzzy.

5. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Nice of them to credit Time magazine, who they stole it from.

And the list posted with the story totally destroyed the point the author tried to make. Many of the facts made me chuckle, some made me want to know more of the story, and some were so bizarre, comedy was involved. In all, it was an entertaining read despite being about people I knew nothing about.

6. Another 25 Things about fb: http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1219&u_sid=10558885

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I've been working on my list for almost three days or so, and I almost have it finished. Part of that's been because I've been under the weather, but I've also wondering if there really is 25 things that: a) I want to share and/or b) I think people would want to know.

8. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

But you don't understand. Ego is what Facebook is all about when the headline item of your page is what the shit you're doing at the moment.

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Or it's just a fun form of entertainment. But continue.

10. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

SportsJournalists.com's take on me:
    1. I'm a racist.
    2. I'm a homophobe.
    3. I voted for President Bush.
    4. I'm imperfect in syntax.

Mine?
    1. I'm married.
    2. I have kids, two, and I'm pretty damn sure I don't have any others.
    3. I'm in a pretty comfortable job market, knock on wood.
    4. I think Acid Reflux sucks.
    5. I'm nicer than I appear to be at times and maybe even nicer than Tom Petty.
    6. I still think facebook, just for the purpose of letting one know what you're doing, thinking or smelling at any given time, is a waste.
    7. I hate Congress and think all of them should be given everything but a body cavity check and then thrown in prison for their crimes against humanity. Pure and simple.
    8. I think Fenian is a good guy who started off good and then just went bad (lol, I couldn't resist that one).
    9. I believe a sure-fire effective diet would be to be served nothing but brussel sprouts for a month.
    10. I think professional and college sports are close to being fully corrupt.
    11. I'm imperfect in syntax.
    12. I voted for President Bush.

Draft saved Draft deleted