1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

25 Things

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

So it was you! Damn you had a good season...

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Outing alert. Mizzou is Al Bundy

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Already posted mine on FB and gotten some nice comments for it, including some from SportsJournalists.com Nation.

It was actually fun to do.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I am not comfortable posting a 25 things list on FB. I'm too private and the thought of it being available to the friends of anyone who comments on my list bugs me. I've gotten tagged about 10 times in the last 24 hours, but I'm not caving.

I'd have no problem posting one here, though. The cloak of anonymity is comforting.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I have to agree.

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

You do realize that before posting your note, it asks you who you want to make it available to? Yes, the default setting is "my networks and friends", but you can scroll down two lines to say "friends only" and friends of friends won't have any access to it. Not that hard, y'all.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Even so, I'm just not comfortable with it. I have my privacy settings cranked up so high for some people, it's pretty much the same as defriending them.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Here was No. 25 on my girlfriend's list:

9. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

1. Sometimes when I'm watching a hooker get dressed, I'll get sad thinking, "That was somebody's baby girl who wore a cute jumper for her first day of kindergarten."

2. Then I'll think, "I'll bet it was a big deal for her the first time she let a boy kiss her." Now look what she's doing.

3. I have Gary Lewis and the Playboys songs on my iTunes and I listen to them often.

4. I used to race home to catch the Saturday midnight wrestling show on WOR. Now I don't even stop if I see WWE when I'm clicking through the channels.

5. I thought Stroh's was the best beer.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If you want to read mine, friend me on Facebook.

Otherwise, y'all ain't gettin' that shizz in here!

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I have been waiting for a friend to tag me in one of these things, but then I realized I would spend forever coming up with 25 things.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

A few from my list on teh Facebook:

5.) Male pattern baldness sucks. That's why I wear a ballcap everywhere, the exceptions being funerals and church.

9.) For me, living in eastern and western Pennsylvania has eliminated the need to put a label on carbonated beverages. It's soda OR pop, people.

14.) If I had to choose between shelter and iPhone, I'd gladly sleep in the woods.

21.) I love renting. Nothing beats hearing your landlord's kid shovel snow or cut grass.

23.) If I've learned anything in life, it is this: When you're playing catch on the beach and someone tells you to "go deep," for the love of God, don't keep running.

Draft saved Draft deleted