1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"24" fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Irishcheesehead, Oct 24, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Ryan would try to talk reasonably --- and Jack would shoot him in the kneecap.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Still a better fate that befell the last guy named Ryan who crossed paths with Jack.

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

RYAN SONNER -- PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

RYAN SONNER. . . WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

By coincidence, I was walking through Times Square this afternoon, just before they showed the trailer on the big screen at 3 pm....completely bizarre scene, hundreds of promotional people storming around wearing CTU jackets and hats, handing out wireless radios with earbuds so everyone can listen to the audio.

Couldn't stay to watch, but I did take every free radio thrust in my face by the CTU agents. A bunch of German tourists were frantically searching for Jack Bauer---I sent them into the Toys R Us.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Just watched the clip. Too many impossible senarios for Jack to get out of - plus at some point during the day he finds time to shave when he normally doesn't have time to eat or go to the bathroom.. this season's going to suck <insert laughing sarcasm font here>

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Send me all the freebies you got, pronto. :D

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

No problem. Here's what you do: go to LaGuardia, find Robert in security, tell him you are there to claim the 10 wireless radios in plastic bags that refer to Terrorism! and Running Out of Time! Just warning you, he doesn't have a great sense of humor, and definitely did not care that the C in CTU stands for Counter ("See, it's COUNTER-terrorism, Robert, may I call you Robert? Counter-terrorism would be a good thing, right? Robert? You're taking my hairspray too, aren't you.....Jack Bauer would know how to hide the hairspray better, eh Robert?)

9. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

21, PUT DOWN THE AQUANET!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. NDub

NDub Guest

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Jack killed 38 bastards last year. Bauercount.com - great site.

No lie, I jumped out of my seat and high-fived some buddies when he shot Henderson the other day.

Season 5 reruns dailiy on A&E at 8a and 2p.

11. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

I think I may have posted this in another thread, but here goes again: I have a heterosexual man crush on Jack Bauer. It takes a real man to admit that, right?

12. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Fuckin' fag. ;-)

Chloe as a brunette = yummy!

Draft saved Draft deleted