1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Day 7

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

2. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I'm very confused by the whole Tony as terrorist plot. Is he going to end up being a sleeper agent?

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I just had to infiltrate the terrorists. I'm really with the good guys. :D :D

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I, too, am confused by Tony being a terrorist.

But I cannot wait for his new role.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He better not be a sleeper agent, they've already done that one...

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Aren't we all forgetting, that fucker is dead. And I'm sorry, but I figure Jack Bauer would make sure this time considering all the other ghosts he's fought in the past.

7. JakeandElwood

Haha! Good to hear, sir. You were quite convincing in that opening scene though.

8. JakeandElwood

Apparently not. I always wondered why he didn't get a silent count. Him being magically alive had me worried about the show jumping the shark, but Redemption was pretty good and that preview looked good so I have high hopes again.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Tony not getting a silent count was not lost on anyone at the time.

10. JakeandElwood

Right but the whole seeing the body bag wheeled out convinced me. I mean they practically put "he's dead and never coming back" in red letters on the screen. It's not very believable to me that he's alive right now.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I feel the same way. They can reverse-engineer it now and act like it was the plan all along, but Tony was quite clearly supposed to be dead when it happened, and they're pulling this out of their asses. Not saying it won't be an enjoyable story, but they're playing fast and loose with reality simply because they wanted the character back.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe it's Tony's evil twin!

I never liked the character because I couldn't believe that someone who dressed like a sports writer would be running CTU Los Angeles.

Draft saved Draft deleted