1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 (04-30)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Apr 30, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Jack is running out of time!

2. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I thought we had more episodes left, but apparently there are only four hours left.

On a side note, Jack is currently under arrest for a crime that is punishable be death. That means he'll be cleared by the bottom of the hour and out on a mission to get the board back.

3. KYSportsWriter

We have a bigger problem, Tom, because I'm sleeping with her too.

WTF?

4. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Secretary Heller was correct, "Jack, everything you love dies." (or something like that).

Good episode, even though Jack didn't kill anybody.

5. KYSportsWriter

Yeah, I just hope that wasn't the last we've seen of Audrey.

And I can't wait to see what Jack does to get out of holding and back in action. Having him in jail and Schroeder running things just drags down the show....:D

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

The preview had him packing a pretty bazooka-like submachine gun. So clearly he won't be in "holding" for long. What a shocker,

I think this episode sets up the rest of the season nicely.
    Jack never said "we're RUNNING OUT OF TIME!".

But he did say, "We're OUT OF TIME." :D

7. KYSportsWriter

Dammit, I wish I hadn't read that post. I never watch the previews for that matter. :p

8. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I'm still think this season isn't nearly as good as most of the others. Probably the second worst in my book. It had its moments, but overall, not too impressive.
    Though, hopefully it sets things up for a much more intense season next year.

9. KYSportsWriter

This is just like how it was in season 2. The season kind of lulled because season 1 was so damn good. Season 5 was damn good, and you know it's gotta be hard to follow that up...

Season 6 hasn't been THAT bad, though.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I thought last night's episode was pretty boring. Kim Raver did a decent job though.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I think the problem is that the first four hours were so spectacular, had so many holy shit moments that there was no way to keep up that intensity all season long.

A nuclear bomb is detonated in LA and Jack shoots his partner in the neck to protect a terrorist. Where do you go from there?

That said, this has still been a fun season to watch. A bad season of 24 of is like a night of bad sex. It might not be the best you've ever had, but it's still pretty good.

12. KYSportsWriter

You'll thank me. :D

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/1

Draft saved Draft deleted