1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JRoyal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Without the whole setting people on fire thing.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Well, you don't know what she and Andrade are into in their free time.

JRoyal and Batman like this.
  3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

When the first thing you do when you come back after six months is step into a tag team championship, that doesn’t help. There’s never been a run where you feel bad for her, where she’s out of luck. She immediately is thrown into championship storylines.

Meanwhile, Ember Moon is lucky to get matches after coming back. Ripley hasn’t been the same since that WM match with Charlotte. Here’s hoping the same doesn’t happen with Raquel, who should have a championship match on WM weekend.

4. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Is Daniel Bryan the best worker in the business? In consecutive weeks he’s reignited the flame for Nakamura and Cesaro. His losses don’t hurt his own story as he spins it into underdog Royal Rumble training.

i cant think of many others that get their opponents over like this. Not since the Cena US open challenge years ago

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The E just announced locations for the next three Wrestlemanias. This year is another two-day show in Tampa. 2022 and 2023 will be one-day shows at the JerryDome in Dallas and at the Rams’ stadium in LA, respectively

I really liked the two-day shows, so maybe after this year, I hope they decide to continue it.

6. nietsroob17

It's no Southpaw Wrestling, but it's cute.

Batman likes this.
  7. nietsroob17

One of these days, I'd like to see a list of the awards and critical acclaim the Thunderdome has won.

Batman likes this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hey, we’re getting a Gillberg sighting.

9. nietsroob17

Kudos, honestly, because he supposedly suffered a heart attack about two months ago according to James Ellsworth.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

That styles clash on richochet tho.... woww

Batman and Baron Scicluna like this.
  11. nietsroob17

Heh. Apparently "Micro McIntyre" was David Krumholtz of Addams Family Values, Harold & Kumar and the Santa Clause movies.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I know The Fiend is not everybody's cup of tea, but holy shit am I loving what Alexa Bliss is doing with her part of this story. She is so freaking great at the 180-degree psycho turn.
    I'm still hoping we get an intergender match where she wrestles (and beats) Randy Orton. Maybe that's the endgame that brings The Fiend back.

Draft saved Draft deleted