1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JRoyal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

No, because they clearly had to fit in that extra segment with Mandy/Dana and Shayna/Nia.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The guy is brand-new, and wasn't even given a lesser assignment first to get his feet wet. I'm willing to give him a chance and hope he doesn't reach Mike Adamle-like levels.

Batman likes this.
  3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Well that was the best promo I’ve ever heard from Karrion Kross and the first time I’ve thought wow this guy has a future beyond this crazy valet sideshow deal. Awesome to see

4. nietsroob17

The crowd went mild for the former Taya Valkyrie (aka Mrs. John Morrison), but that was a pretty cool moment to see the the three champs celebrating together.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Entertaining 8-person tag match. Lumis as a romantic lead could be interesting.

6. nietsroob17

Candace just bouncing off Bronson on that dive was glorious.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  7. nietsroob17

Ugh. Yet they still trot Lana, Nia and Tamina on TV.

It's criminal that Mickie wasn't being used (if she was healthy). At least Billie got her WrestleMania moment, but she was doing great in the comic relief role.

Also apparently gone are Kalisto, Tucker, Chelsea Green and Wesley Blake.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  8. nietsroob17

And SAMOA JOE?!?!

9. nietsroob17

10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Holy shit Joe. I have to imagine he just cant get cleared?

but theyve been pretty liberal clearing people who would just go wrestle elsewhere otherwise (Edge, Bryan). Thats unbelievable. Samoa Joe is a treasure

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  11. nietsroob17

Regardless of Joe isn't medically cleared, he's still better on the mic than 95% of the active roster. Keep him on the broadcast crew, or make him a mouthpiece/manager for someone else.

12. nietsroob17

Add Peyton Royce (and I'm sure more to come) to the list. They have two fuckin' tag belts for the women and cut both of the Iiconics. Give me a fucking break.

You can almost guarantee her ending up in AEW with her hubby there.

Draft saved Draft deleted