1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JRoyal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

2. nietsroob17

Best Frog (Dogg?) Splash in the history of Sports Entertainment.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Omega and Fenix are putting on a helluva show for the AEW title right now for those who want to take a break from watching the country burn to the ground.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I can't see Snoop in a wrestling context and not hear Santino Marella call him "Mr. Snoopity Dogg."

5. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

So were Balor and Oreilly

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, I flipped to that after AEW ended. Good ending.

7. JimmyHoward33

So Fenix shoulder was pretty blatantly off the mat on the one wing angel pin but, hey, 7 stars

excalibur ruins matches. Screaming about a animaux chant when its pretty clearly an A-E-dub chant. Screaming names of moves no one knows. Really took me out of a lot of moments in that match

Huggy likes this.
  8. JimmyHoward33

Ok the end with the good brothers was really cool

9. nietsroob17

I've been critical of how they've handled Retribution from the start, but give us more of this. Ali was GOLD on this promo.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. JimmyHoward33

Between a college basketball star named Kofi trending Cody’s talent show being called Big Show its been a weird night for rasslin Twitter

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I noticed Fenix get his shoulder up too! Jericho did mention it and I was sure he would have blamed Aubrey Edwards for being in the wrong position. That was a terrific match.

Glad I am not the only one who feels that way about Excalibur. He has to be pulling the names of those moves out of his ass, no? I think Jericho actually called him on it at one point during one of the matches.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  12. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

I would LOVE for Jericho to mock him during a match sometime and call a move the moss-covered, three-handled family gradunza, even if it isn't the old Perry Saturn move.

JimmyHoward33 and Huggy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted