1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Ohio Valley Conference BBK Tournament (Evansville, Ind.)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Edward Marlowe, Feb 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Edward Marlowe

Edward Marlowe New Member

Greetings, friends!

I wanted to offer my services to anyone who needs coverage for the 2021 Ohio Valley Conference Tournament on March 5-7 at the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana. I'm of the notion that I could be there for any and all teams up to and through the championship games, and could certainly provide strong, insightful stories on the league as a whole. Gamers, of course, and perhaps some performance features if the time permits.

The tournament will obviously be different. A lot of ZOOM calls after games with coaches and players, digitized stats per usual, and clearly a less "personal" feel around teams. Journalists will be on the upper concourse of the arena and likely won't be allowed on the main floor during any situation.

Still, I have hopes to be there if anyone needs it. I'm quite fluent in the OVC as a former Murray State beat writer for The Paducah Sun, and would love to help anyone who needs it.

Contact me at: journalist.edward@gmail.com. Thanks again!

Edward Marlowe
    Freelance Writer

Liut likes this.
  2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

I can vouch for Ed. Class act, hard worker. Always hustling. Somebody hook him up!

Liut and Edward Marlowe like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted