1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 running Korean Baseball League thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, May 5, 2020.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Hank Azaria is doing Jim Brockmire for ESPN2 as they broadcast Giants vs Lions.

spikechiquet and garrow like this.
  2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Missed this at the start. My buddy was stationed in Korea a decade ago and is a huge Lions fan. My wife and I picked the Wiz, but he nixed it and said we should be Bears fans. So we are.
    I've watched almost a part of every game. I started to learn how to read Korean letters to figure out the names on the back.
    A buddy around where I live started a thread each week on his FB page (he picked NC Dinos ... LAAAAME! He probably likes the Yankees and Cowboys as well) and we have about 7 guys all with different teams giving each other shit. It's been fun.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Doosan in high-scoring games. </crossthread>

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

After watching three innings today, I'm wondering why Bartolo Colón hasn't gone to Korea. He'd fit right in with some of those players.

5. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted