1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Probably the most "extreme" women's match I've seen under the WWE umbrella.

When they got to the catering table earlier in the match, I loved it when someone in the crowd yelled out, "Not the mandarins!"

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I thought the Cole Lee match was good not great. Ended a little abruptly, needed a crowd, could’ve been 6 stars on a Takeover and was probably 3.75-4.

Gotta saulte Adam Cole tho. Modern E champions for 400+ days? You’re talking CM Punk, Asuska, New Day, Lesnar and him and that’s it? Bayley coming up possibly.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

4. nietsroob17

Dang. Say what you will about her character, but Lana has now seen BOTH parents AND the former Rusev test positive for COVID. Her mom was briefly hospitalized.

5. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Am i the only one who hears the Sable cat growl where they play the “scream” sound effect for horror show extreme rules...

6. nietsroob17

Don't you hate it when mom scolds you for playing too loudly with your friends?

7. nietsroob17

Ooh ... that was orange juice WITH pulp! AEW going EXTREEEEEME!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

What is it with Jericho having a beef with celebrities from the 90s?

9. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

This was great, but the best part of the video that was pulled from was the roasting Breeze (and pretty much everyone else) gave Miz after they finished playing. The last line was classic. I don't know if anyone follows UpUpDownDown on here, so I won't spoil it if anyone hasn't watched it, but it was hilarious.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That was fun. The best part is when Jericho is trying to dry himself off and is given an Orange Cassidy towel.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  11. nietsroob17

Drew McIntyre is having too much fun with life right now.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Jericho had clearly lost a step in the ring (mind you, it was a step most guys never had in the first place) but he is awesome on commentary or losing his shit at Orange Cassidy or Matt Hardy's drone or whatever.

JimmyHoward33 and Baron Scicluna like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted