1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

BRO

i didnt love Riddle in nxt but that match with Morrisson was really good

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I get the reference behind that last stipulation. Nice.

3. nietsroob17

Heath hit it out of the park with this one. He's going to make a great pickup for whatever fed he goes to.

4. nietsroob17

Rey vs. Seth in an "eye for an eye" match? If only Vader was still alive to be the special ref.

[​IMG]

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I wish that was in front of a full crowd, and Slater would have gotten in a near-win.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Why not Cheatum? Then they could tie it into the Ziggler-McIntyre match by having Ziggler be so undecided on a stipulation that he spins the wheel and makes the deal. Really get their money's worth.

[​IMG]

7. JimmyHoward33

See what he did there? The curve? We dont deserve KO

8. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

They should've at least let the match go longer than a minute or whatever it lasted. That was ridiculous. But I guess since Slater isn't part of the company any more, no point in giving him any ring time.

9. nietsroob17

Umm, so they're really going through with it as it's explained. Unless they do the WWE-style non-finish, this'll either be to end Rey's WWE run (he's reportedly working without a contract) or let Seth take a long break for Becky's pregnancy (though I don't think WWE will feel they can afford to be without him for so long when he's healthy).

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When does Orange Cassidy get to win a big match?

11. nietsroob17

Arguably the most brutal, ruthless moment involving a vehicle in pro wrestling history. Bigger than Stone Cold getting run over, bigger than Vince getting blown up...

12. JimmyHoward33

Holy shit to that spot Candace and Yim did off the top onto the chairs

Draft saved Draft deleted