1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Any love for The Fiend's championship belt?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So what sort of gimmick are they going to use so Brock doesn't have to actually spend an hour in the ring?

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Rusev and Lashley are "injured" after brawling earlier? Lana sure didn't seem too concerned for Bobby earlier.

So, who are the two surprises filling their two slots with the three other openings?

4. nietsroob17

They invest in bringing Morrison back and make him look like Heath Slater next to Brock.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I appreciate them changing up the formula and turning the Rumble into a squash match, but how long before the crowd turns on this bullshit?

6. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous. Burying the entire roster. Dumb booking.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Nice move, Braun. You just watched Brock Lesnar dominate the entire WWE roster for 20 minutes. So, naturally, your first move is to go after the other 300 pound guy in the ring with a vested interest in and the ability to, eliminate Lesnar.
    Dumbass.
    I hate when there is no strategic logic to the Royal Rumble match.

8. nietsroob17

Xavier Woods is on the Watch Along show bashing the thoughts. Why would Lee and Braun be fighting each other and not ganging up on Brock?

Batman likes this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Holy shit, what a pop.
    Drew MacIntyre, welcome to Babyface City.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. nietsroob17

And there's your man at Mania. From Kofimania to McIntyremania.

Batman likes this.
  11. nietsroob17

Still amazing to think. About 5 years ago, Drew McIntyre was one of the guys selling for a pair of little wrestlers in WeeLC.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Would have liked to see Kofi pull out another magical escape against Brock before his elimination. Oh well.

I’ve been pretty entertained so far. I’m wondering if they’ll bother explaining where Fiend’s red light went.

Draft saved Draft deleted