1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I’m sure he sees them, especially when it’s a direct shot at him like the last two weeks.

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Ginsberg, after Don leaves Ginsberg's Sno-Ball creative in the cab and goes with his own pitch. [/madmennerd]

[​IMG]

JimmyHoward33 and Baron Scicluna like this.
  3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

ah yes it was ginsburg.

i dont think Vince sees them at all. We hear so much about how hes an a wwe bubble. He doesnt know movies, he doesnt know sports, he may not know who tom brady is. He doesnt watch dynamite.

4. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Love these behind the scenes pieces.

Baron Scicluna and sgreenwell like this.
  5. nietsroob17

6. nietsroob17

This rivalry has been screwed over more than Bret Hart. First was Ciampa's neck surgery last year. Now, they have to have the blow-off come in an empty arena, when the Takeover crowd would've gone apeshit for it.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Is there a definitive list of which Wrestlemania matches are on which night?

8. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately no.

Lots of heartfelt posts from superstars all over social today. Part of me is excited to see how it all goes. Part of me is already exhausted. Both nights could go 3-4 hours. That part of this is madness.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’m trying to get excited, and even ordered out a pizza for tonight (added benefit, supporting a local business). But I’m not getting my hopes up.

I baven’t watched too much of the E’e empty arena shows beyond the first Smackdown, just because I have little interest in seeing a person just stand there talking. I’m hoping they do something really good for this.

10. nietsroob17

Tonight:

WWE Universal Championship: Goldberg (c) vs. Braun Strowman
    * Boneyard Match: The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles
    * Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens
    * Ladder Match For Smackdown Tag Team Titles: John Morrison (c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jey Uso
    * RAW Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
    * Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
    * WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship: Asuka & Kairi Sane (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
    * Baron Corbin vs. Elias

411MANIA | Night One Lineup For Wrestlemania 36 Confirmed

11. nietsroob17

Plus Gulak and Cesaro, which already ended

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So WTF, it's a three-man ladder match for the tag team championship? Would including the other three guys have violated the 10-person limit on gatherings or something?
    It's like one of those old THQ wrestling games where they couldn't have more than four people on the screen at once.

Draft saved Draft deleted