1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Cant lie I popped for the end of the gauntlet match

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It's a shame Lazer and Clark never had a match. Would have been a great main event for Summerfest.

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Yeah ... I don't think we'll be seeing the Syrian Sami in Saudi Arabia any time soon.

I think WWE guarded against what happened last time by not bringing nearly as many guys over. They didn't have one of those 114-man battle royals this time.

4. JimmyHoward33

That was the worst jackhammer ive ever seen

5. nietsroob17

HA!!!

Those bastards actually had Goldberg squash the Fiend.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
    Why?

7. JimmyHoward33

I think longterm, to get the belt on Roman, not bring back the toxic show ruining Roman hate, its the right decision.

But I mean Goldberg sucks. His performance vs Taker at the other Saudi show was embarrassing. He’s not good. So in that sense its not a good look.

Fiend should be fine. He’ll roll on and never acknowledge it

8. nietsroob17

So it'll be Goldberg vs. Roman in a Spear on a Pole match. Also, it'll be Clean Old Fashioned Hate: Wrestlemania edition.

9. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

But if they do Reigns-Goldberg at Wrestlemania, they won't just hate on Reigns or Goldberg. The fans will shit on the entire match. It'll kill the show. Their best bet would be to put it on early and just get it out of the way and build from there, because it's not going to be some wonderful coronation for Reigns.

10. JimmyHoward33

i think mcintyre goes on last. But i think the heat if reigns ended the fiend would’ve been freaking nuclear. This is shitty but not as bad as that.

11. nietsroob17

Watched the WWE Network special on R-Truth. Damn good piece, talking about all he's overcome and how he's grown to become one of the most beloved figures in WWE.

Baron Scicluna and JimmyHoward33 like this.
  12. JimmyHoward33

They either changed their minds or forgot to give Roman the talking Points

Draft saved Draft deleted