1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe at Survivor Series we get El Grande Gordo vs. The Calgary Kid for the briefcase.

Baron Scicluna and JimmyHoward33 like this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Holy shit, this Jericho/MJF literal song and dance may be my most favorite thing I’ve seen in wrestling for years.

JRoyal likes this.
  3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

And Tully with the middle rope spike driver.

Meanwhile, I can jive with the Pat McAfee/UE program continuing, as well as he did with Cole.

4. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Keith Lee wins the night on Twitter

Love the angle, cements UE as faces without a KOR/Cole breakup. Hate that they sacrificed Breeze and Dango for it. Those 2 deserved a Takeover match as champs.

5. nietsroob17

Now, if Breeze loses the Left Right Left Right belt, he might as well quit.

Wonder how much they had to rewrite after Ridge Holland destroyed his legs. If Pat's return was in the cards all along, or if this was a late move.

6. JimmyHoward33

figure Holland was the 4th man in the group to set up a War Games, thats usually Survivor Series weekend right?

7. nietsroob17

Not a big fan of this Law & Otis crap as a whole, but nice touch with JBL as the judge since he was one those leaders in the wrestlers' Kangaroo Court back in the day.

8. JimmyHoward33

miz is taking the damn title from Drew on Sunday isnt he

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

This ad is in India,hyping up the 30 years of Undertaker. Pretty cool.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed Drew's run, but I would be OK with that. Miz deserves a second world championship reign, and Drew can take it back from him in a month or two. He's starting to take on an air of invincibility that might need to be popped.
    It could be a good placeholder feud through the slow holiday season that leads into the Royal Rumble.

11. JimmyHoward33

it makes a lot of sense if they’re doing champion vs champion theme at Survivor Series. Drew/Roman has to be saved for full arenas, the tribal chief destroying Miz works for both characters.

12. nietsroob17

Roman and Jey pulling the curtain -- who's the main event? Bayley/Sasha or Drew/Randy?

Draft saved Draft deleted