1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020-21 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jul 13, 2020.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm a Minshew fan.

FileNotFound and JC like this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Which is why that is the part I can sort of buy from Fangio. Still, I want to leave my team some time in case something goes wrong. I'd rather be killing clock with my offense on the field.

3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

They could be tanking but not for Lawerence. They could be tanking for what a team is willing to trade to get Lawerence.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Not true at all. You need to assume the field goal is made and leave yourself time. It is done all the time.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Hard not to be.

TigerVols likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Remember the ESPN commercial with the Celine Dion song last week? Minshew got about 1.5 seconds. Here's the full lip-synch:

The guy's a natural ham. But he was voted a captain this year by his teammates so there's some substance there.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I saw Minshew play a couple of times on Pac 12 After Dark. Could not help but like him.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's a little flash and style in a franchise that could sure use some.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Minshew might be good here, but I didn't need to see a two-minute filatio session of the NFL

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Gostkowsku is a HOF’er, there’s a strong chance he figures it out. Even if he misses, you kneel down and clock runs out. What’s the risk/harm in conserving time?

Spartan Squad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted