1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020-2021 NBA Regular Season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Splendid Splinter, Dec 15, 2020.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm 56 years old, and I can never remember when the Knicks were "good". Fuck, I was in the third grade. They've been in the NBA finals twice since 1973. Once, they had a good record, and were easily the most godawful finals team to watch ever. They tried, and succeeded, in making NBA basketball completely unwatchable. They made the Finals one other time, when they had a 27-23 regular season record. I like it when they are what they usually are. Shitty. And delusional Knicks fans think the team is three levels better than they actually are. And every key free agent is going to NY.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Beal to NYC would be perfect.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I miss the days when Peter Vecsey was the courtside reporter for the NBA on NBC, and every game he would exclusively report that the Knicks were in talks with the Lakers and on the verge of getting Kobe Bryant for like Shandon Anderson and a second round pick.

DanielSimpsonDay and poindexter like this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Scout likes this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The Knicks teams of the 1990s were fun to watch for me. They made it to the second round nearly every year and the finals twice. They had a bunch of guys who were fun to root for. They were just one point guard short of winning the title.

6. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

everyone gets a trophy

8. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Must be the all-star break. We haven’t received a box score of a Celtics game.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

upload_2021-3-5_21-21-15.png

Vin Baker needs to keep it going.

Splendid Splinter and sgreenwell like this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted