1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I was thinking one of two things: when Miz got driven into the post with the video wrap around it, or also I think he got busted open under his hair on an SD leading to WrestleMania. May have aggravated that.

Batman likes this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The old wound is probably it. He was bleeding from his scalp/top of the head and it was running down his face.

3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Cole: Nattie locks in the sharpshooter!
    Graves: I wouldnt do that in Montreal....

Never change Graves never change

JRoyal and Batman like this.
  4. JimmyHoward33

Sucks. They just dont have room for everyone. A nationally relevant AEW is so important to give guys like this a platform.

Nothing against wwe, theres only so many spots, but this is a guy i wanna root for

5. nietsroob17

And so, Big O replaces Big E. Is he going to do the schtick on the mic tonight?

"Oh, Montreal! Don't your dare be sour..."

Does KO turn on Kofi tonight to stake his claim for the belt?

6. nietsroob17

And SD gets Finn and the IC belt, so Raw will likely get Joe and the US belt. Supposedly, Joe was supposed to appear last night but was sick.

7. nietsroob17

8. nietsroob17

And your new WWE champion...

9. JimmyHoward33

Cant believe Big O didnt turn heel on New Day but I love it, they can get a few more weeks of laughs out if it before he does.

Sign me up for Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan. Maybe the most exciting post shakeup match on the docket.

**Id say give me Usos vs War Machine too but theyll screw it up. On a Takeover thats a 5 star match. On the main roster its probably on the damn preshow.

10. nietsroob17

I'm just hoping they give Kofi some time to actually breathe with the belt and not just feed him to Roman at the next PPV.

11. JimmyHoward33

I think the good news is its MITB so maybe Kofi gets some lower guy he can beat while the Romans of the world are in the ladder match.

I wonder if Roman will get “screwed” by Vince with a buncha obstacles down the card for slugging him, or if that was just a one off to pop Montreal

12. JimmyHoward33

Draft saved Draft deleted