1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Cool. Always liked his look. I think I even made a character based off him in the create-a-wrestler in one of the THQ games back in the day.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

This is..... so stupid. The last place they need to be is the middle of some debate about representation and who should play a Lana lesbian lover. Isnt it just a token dumb t&a storyline if its Deville in some dumb lesbian story (assumedly the reason they killed last Wrestlemania’s match vs Asuska and havent gone all in on a Mandy Rose lesbian story)?

How about we just stick with the wrestling and have no lesbian lover angles and then we don’t need to consider if the wrestler’s authentic or just plays one on TV

4. nietsroob17

Mojo Rawley is a WWE champion before Sami Zayn.

5. JimmyHoward33

Im gonna sound like Jim Cornette but wtf is AEW trying to get me to feel with babyface Cody using a tip from beloved HOF manager to beat beloved underdog babyface Darby Allin? Thats a freaking heel move by their most over good guy. Wtf are we doing here people

6. nietsroob17

Miz vs. Kofi with E in his corner. Seems like Miz would need a friend in his corner to even the odds, or for a team to step up as a contender for the SD tag belts.

Hmm.

[​IMG]

7. nietsroob17

Something about the Usos being familiar with handling handcuffs.

8. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Ask and you shall ....

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  9. nietsroob17

...be underwhelmed? I had a hunch, but I had hope for more than Morrison just opening the door and casually popping his head out.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, should have been a better entrance, like either at the Rumble, or saving Miz from Bray or something like that.

11. JimmyHoward33

Sheamus return doesnt even register. Feuding with.... checks notes... Shorty Gable?!?

i think if they were gonna have Sheamus and Cesaro on the same show they should’ve kept the Bar.

12. nietsroob17

Draft saved Draft deleted