1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same. I figured there would be some Brock shenanigans after the main event.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So next PPV we get a mixed tag between Lynch/Rollins and Corbin/Evans, right?

3. nietsroob17

I'm hoping they'll get that out of the way on Raw, and we won't be stuck AGAIN with Baron and Lacey in prime matches.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The next one is only three weeks away, and it's Extreme Rules so a mixed tag might play into the theme a bit. Then they have a month to reset and build toward Summerslam.

5. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I kind of like the idea of a mixed tag distraction, but god damn does it need to be TWO people who are green and have go away heat? Corbin and Evans are the worst possible tandem for this

6. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Lol. Vince is gonna be so pissed when he sees he said pro wrestling.

Also bold thing to post a couple hours before you know a live crowd is going to eat you alive with Baron Corbin and Lacey freakin Evans

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

As shit as the in-ring product is, the Network originals are just the opposite (and the only thing keeping me from cancelling) ...

Alexa Bliss 365 was fantastic. Along the lines of Ciampa, it's tough to root against her after watching that.

8. nietsroob17

Just saw that doll from Bray's Funhouse peek out behind Miz. Are we finally getting Bray back on TV?

9. nietsroob17

A "Constipation!" chant! Truth is f'n gold!

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, that assist for Roman was unexpected. Is it time for another Saudi show already?

11. nietsroob17

At least we get one new feud with Joe and Kofi, but can they just drop the brand split and wild card BS already? We already had cross-brand for the SD women's belt, and now we have cross-brand for the SD heavyweight?

12. nietsroob17

And when was Undertaker involved with anything but one of the big 3 PPVs or the Saudi crap?

Draft saved Draft deleted