1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 APSE Results

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SoloFlyer, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

What region are you in? The networking alone makes APSE worth the cost, IMO. And costs are based on organization size/writers wing. It’s not one flat fee alone. At the same time, if your org won’t reimburse you, that’s difficult.

Whether it be networking or what I’ve learned from more experienced editors at APSE conferences, trainings or regional meetings, it has helped me grow tremendously. I wouldn’t be able to be in the spot I’m in today had it not been for APSE.

Maria likes this.
  2. Fdufta

Fdufta Member

I'm not sure if this is the spot to pop in about this - it was the first thing that popped up when I searched APSE - but does anyone know where to go to access past APSE contest winners, prior to 2002? The site doesn't include winners after then and the Archive isn't pulling up for me. Any kind of direction would be helpful, thanks.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

If it's not on the APSE site, you likely won't be able to find it.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Does it cost money to start a new thread or something?

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Noobs still need to buy us a beer, right?

6. rubenmateo

rubenmateo Active Member

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I heard a story on whether the Heisman still matters just missed getting an AP nom.

maumann likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted