1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    just because

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Just make fists with your toes.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jimmy Dolan agrees

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Jusuf Nurkic just broke his leg -- it's out there if you want to see it. Also, the ref who bumped his broken leg walking past needs to be reprimanded.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

How do you not notice the seven footer with a broken leg lying in front of you? Jesus, that was amazing. And the Blazers are cursed.

And on an unrelated note, Devin Booker scored 59 points tonight and the Suns still lost to Utah by 33.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That ref can never work in Portland after that. They'll kill him. I get tuning out players who are crying for fouls on everything, but he had to be screaming in pain. And that ref didn't notice. Brutal.

Also everyone cleared the fuck out when he went down. Looked like the team suits who came to help him (not sure if they were coaches or docs) didn't seem like they were in a hurry to see that.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just reading about this on Twitter. This doesn't sound good at all.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Bummer from simply an NBA fan (not a Blazer one). Seemed like a great guy that I’d want to play with.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

First CJ and now this. I don’t know why this fanbase can’t have nice things. Oh and the ref doing what he did was simply the cherry on a sundae full of horrible officiating the entire night. I’m usually not for fans going psycho on refs - like Kentucky fans did a couple years ago - but fuck this guy. Man showed a complete lack of human decency.

Draft saved Draft deleted