1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

According to Wikipedia Neumann is "is currently an assistant coach at South Panola High School in Batesville, Mississippi."

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I believe he did do a rehab program back in the day. Hopefully he's just another boring old coach by now. As a player, he was the most conscience-free gunner that ever was.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Cavs fire head coach.

Browns don't.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Someone in the Cavs front office should prank call Mike Brown just to have ‘Cleveland Cavaliers’ pop up on his caller ID the day the job came open again. See if they can get him to throw his phone out a window.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Awww don’t do him like that, he’s a great guy with the Ws (from articles about him) and doesn’t deserve that.

Hermes likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This may not bode well for Luke Walton.

7. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

The problem with this potential hire is NBA players are wealthy enough to afford their own hookers.

Michael_ Gee and HanSenSE like this.
  8. John B. Foster

This is mind boggling.

I know some may disagree, but the greatest dunker in NBA history.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's up there. No doubt. Dr. J. still the best IMO, but that could be age talking. Then again, that could be true for Vince fans, too.

John B. Foster likes this.
  10. John B. Foster

I’ve watched Dr J at the tail end of his career. I have no clue if he’s had the injury history that Vince had. That is why my mind is blown that he can still do that with ease at age 41.

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Jesus, Warriors 92, Bulls 50 - halftime.
    Really?

12. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Thompson with 10 3-pointers in the first half, 14 so far through almost three quarters. Probably not going to play much longer to add to that total. EDIT: Thompson shot 18-for-29, 14-for-24 from 3. Warriors shooting 57 percent as a team. Christ the Bulls are bad on defense. LaVine has 21 points... and a minus 35.

Draft saved Draft deleted