1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Off-Season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jun 12, 2018.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He stopped heckling because they moved him so far away from the floor that he stopped going. He’s also running for political,office again and just heckles everyone all,day long.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

6 yrs ago Ws finally bear Kings; that’s how quickly things can turn

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He was a semi-regular on Nancy Grace's convict-a-thon. er, show. The ex was really into the show, but whenever he came on, all I could think was WTF.

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Washington, D.C., is the stage large enough to fit LeBron James

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Is this KD2DC all over again?

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Jesus. That's some next level vitriol and one disturbing image right there. Well done.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I realize the Lakers are the team with cap room - I do wonder though why nobody brings up the Clippers, since all the talk about LeBron, George and Leonard is based more on their residences in southern California than just cashing in.
    I think Ballmer wouldn't have a problem with the luxury tax.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Because LeBron ain't playing for the Clippers, and I wouldn't bet too heavily on the other two, either.

The Clippers are technically a Los Angeles team... but that's a one team city.

HanSenSE and sgreenwell like this.
  11. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

If LeBron signed with the Clippers LA would quickly become a two team city, especially if the Lakers continue to struggle.

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I mean, it's a moot point, because no one willingly goes to the Clippers. Who's their greatest free agent signing in club history? Probably Cuttino Mobley. LeBron James isn't signing with "The Other Team" in Los Angeles. It would be like passing up an endorsement deal with Coca-Cola to sign with Mr. Pibb.

But either way... no. People would pay attention to LeBron, but they're still not giving a damn about the Clippers.

Draft saved Draft deleted