1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2017 NFL Preseason Thread: Ki-Jana Carter edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 3, 2017.

1. It's OK to lazy, drunk or apathetic with regard to standing for National Anthem.

Just by God don't do it in protest of something. Or be a minority.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I mean, Reagan was the Governor of the state and he ignored it.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Getting ready to get benched after the first series of the regular season, never to be heard from again.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I heard Spero Dedes say that the attendance at the first LA Chargers game was 21,054, but I thought I was mistaken. Nope. It was 21,054.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

His development should be helped by having a head coach who understands football in the 21st century.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm with poin. I think he's unrecoverable.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Perhaps. Not sure I want to live in a world where two of the NFL's starting QBs are named Jared and Mitchell. Just Mitchell is fine.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. poindexter

I'm not POSITIVE he's unrecoverable. It isn't looking good.

You mortgaged 2 drafts to get him. Lets play out this year. I see Goff's absolute upside as a KC Alex Smith. I don't think he even gets there though.

At the risk of becoming the LA version of OOP, LA Ram backup rb Justin Davis ripped off a 32 yard run from scrimmage Saturday night. Todd Gurley's longest run from scrimmage all year last year was 24 yards.

10. poindexter

I am so so over that. ESPN or NFL Network showed another one from warmups saturday night.

How about just catching during the game and quit melting down on the sidelines?

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Don't worry. You lack the football knowledge to pull that off. :)

poindexter likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

In his defense, he's put up one of the best first three years in league history.

Draft saved Draft deleted