1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

No thoughts on RAW last night?

I thought they had a decent show.

Becky and Charlotte had a great match I thought, even if they interrupted it for a commercial.

Ambrose-Owens is going to be great at the Rumble, but they need to put it as a street fight or something.

Social Outcasts? Hmmm, I hope they can make something out of it but I dunno.

Wyatts going full out and attacking everyone face and heel is great. I think they need to turn it loose on everyone in the locker room in the near future, leave people laying and not give a crap. Looks like they might be giving Bray that push he's deserved.

Jericho was great and a total surprise.

The final match came off kind of screwy at the end but the payoff was good. Pretty sure Reigns isn't making it out of Orlando with the title, but who will win it? The returning Jericho? (doubt it), Bray? Owens? Lesnar? Gives it a lot of intrigue going forward since they're obviously building to HHH vs. Reigns on that angle.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There's a 2016 thread now.

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

DAMMIT! :D

sgreenwell and Batman like this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Go hit yourself with a steel chair and post yourself saying "John Cena is the best wrestler ever" 50 times on Tout as penance.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And then go watch an Eva Marie match 100 times.

6. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Dammit we need to post a link to that when we start the new one. I always forget and then end up having to play catch-up.

Draft saved Draft deleted