1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 NASCAR Chase ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by doctorquant, Oct 25, 2015.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

True, NASCAR will never live down the "boys have at it" line. And now add Brian France's "quintessential NASCAR" after Logano started the current shenanigans a couple weeks ago.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don't think NASCAR gives a rat's ass about either possibility.

3. Forgot about Danica going after Gilliland earlier in the race, of course, her payback ended doing more damage to herself than Gilliland.

4. Ricky Craven had solid reaction to Kenseth's suspension, speaking as a former driver.
    He tweaked NASCAR and Chase fiasco, noting the last three races drivers have done things to negatively effect others.
    He finished noting NASCAR is no longer a sport. It's entertainment, I'm hard-pressed not to agree.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Kenseth's mistake was to dump Logano only after he (Kenseth) was already beat up and several laps down. Had he taken Logano out while on the lead lap and with a clean car, I bet nothing would have come of it.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I wish the drivers would bitch slap each other more often, but not on the track because that could lead to marijuana use.

Riptide and doctorquant like this.
  7. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

If there are x number of cars in a given race, I wish each of the remaining races would end with an x-car wreck during an early lap.

Draft saved Draft deleted