1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015-16 NBA Thread (feat. the Wives)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 8, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I don't think people have given JR Smith enough credit for his part in the play. If he doesn't cause Iguoadala to double-clutch, James doesn't get to that block.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Can we continue celebrating Cleveland's championship in that one?

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I completely agree and think that I made that point upthread. It was athletic by James and great hustle (especially because he was first focused on the pull up jumper), but all set up by JR's really good transition defense

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yup. I saw your comment after I posted that and agree 100%.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Here's the question -- if you are the Cavs and can get Crowder and Bradley for Love, do you do it?

I just don't think that you can play Thompson or Mosgov with Love

6. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I think you can play Thompson with Love. Thompson can guard pretty much anyone, as we saw.
    They're not keeping Mosgov.
    I think the problem is more that you can't play Kyrie with Love because you have two minus defenders on the court.
    That said, I think he would have been fine vs OKC. Warriors are just about his worst possible matchup.

Draft saved Draft deleted