1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2014 Steelers Playoff Run Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Since there are so many Steeler fans on board thought that rather than cluttering up
    NFL Playoff running thread with incessant Steeler talk that a dedicated thread would be better
    for all. One place to go to for anything Steelers rather than having to comb through NFL
    site.

I'm liking what I see. Steelers are peaking at the right time. Having a running game is huge.

RecoveringJournalist likes this.
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

If they play the Colts in the first round, I hope it's as exciting as the first matchup.

4. Boom_70

Lots of Luck with that.

RecoveringJournalist likes this.
  5. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

They'll go as far as their defensive pressure on the QB lasts. The secondary isn't nearly as good as it needs to be.

6. Boom_70

Good point but never discount Dick Lebau to "X and O " a scheme that works.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That was a terrible call on the officials when the player running the ball did his thing into the defensive player who had no right to hit him like that but since it's against the rules and only enforced marginally but always against the Steelers we'll have to assume that this is the new NFL and what can I do it's out of my hands and everyone hates the Steelers, especially the refs but I can be fair about it and say that some of the refs love Big Ben who throws the ball well but has his off days when he's being battered because the offensive line is just so shitty and let's not even get into the defense that sucks most days but steps up big other days and STEELERS!

8. Boom_70

Post of The Year ! No contest.

Songbird likes this.
  9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Good Lord Man. I ran out of breath reading that thing!

Songbird likes this.
  10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Don't forget the ref's poor reading comprehension.

Songbird likes this.
  11. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

12. Boom_70

I don't doubt Mike. He's done a great job this season

Draft saved Draft deleted