1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2012 Red Sox Magic Number Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Sep 29, 2011.

1. You mean Tim McCarver?

2. Tim McCarver is some sort of devil humuculus of baseball who affects the lizard part of the brain. He is very much like the Silence in the new Dr. Who series. You don't think of him until you actually see or hear him on TV and then and only then do you remember how much you hate the sound of his voice. In Norse mythology Tim McCarver is known as Loki's brain damaged half-brother Joki.

3. It occurs to me that you can actually trace the real issues with the Red Sox clubhouse back to Taco Bell pulling their Black Jack Taco. Think about it - what has this Red Sox team accomplished since 2009? Once you have Black Taco - nothing else fills the void.

Hmmmm... black taco....

4. The only thing getting me through these dark days in Boston are the Swedish lactation webcam sites. The oncoming darkness of winter makes the women lactate even more. I find that significant to the Red Sox situation.

5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted