1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2012 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rockbottom, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Partially because I wanted to start the thread, and partially because, well, it is about to be 2012 ...

Are we of the consensus that Jericho is the guy behind the fuzzy YouTube messages on Raw?

rb

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

We still have a week left in '11. :p

3. I'm starting the 2013 thread tomorrow ...

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'll start the 2032 thread:

Aurora Levesque-McMahon and Murphy Levesque-McMahon plot to take over the WWE in order to keep their sister Vaughn Hickenbottom from her rightful 1/3 share of the WWWE (now named the World-Wide Wrestling Entertainment after Women's Wildlife Education sued). In the midst of all this, Stephanie McMahon comes out, tells Aurora and Murphy that she tried to do the same thing when she was younger so try not to do the same mistake she did. The two daughters beat down their mother until Triple H wheels his way down the ramp, sledgehammer in his lap.

Then Jimmie Cena comes down to a huge pop, grabs the sledgehammer, tries to calm Trips down, and then clocks him with it, and, as the boos rain down, grabs the mic, looks up to the sky, and says, "This is for you, Dad. Now I'll actually deserve to be booed."

5. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Well played, Baron. Well played.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Bravo, sir.

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

But then cue "2011 Space Odyssey" ...

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Boo! You cheated!

Everyone knows that you have to wait until the clock strikes midnight to start the new thread. It's a time-honored tradition to see who can start it first.

Total heel move.

Though, I suppose, that's OK on this thread. :)

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

So I guess I could play the role of the heel authority figure, delete this thread and start the new thread myself on New Year's Day.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Sure but you have to wait until some unknown poster puts up something awesome and then delete his/her account and wish him/her best of luck in their future endeavors.

11. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

From the "I have no idea if this is a work or not" department, WWE is reporting Randy Orton was seriously injured tonight during the Smackdown taping.

Depth-wise, the WWE has a lot of "guys" right now. But the star power seems limited to John Cena, whenever they can get The Rock to show up and C.M. Punk, who can't draw ratings to save his life and was initially denied entry into MSG today.

12. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I can handle the heel turn, broskis. :)

rb

Draft saved Draft deleted