1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 Winter Olympics Vancouver

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Feb 10, 2010.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

O'Hara's entrance was great. All downhill after that, but she did make an entrance

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

No shit. His grandkids' grandkids will be living off of Molly Parker's residual checks alone!

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

For what? Her daughter? Her timing?

Indeed, I know parents who say that if they must pass away, hopefully it does come at a time and manner in which it can benefit their offspring in some way. And her daughter did receive - and repay - quite a bit of emotional support based on this sad event.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

For her daughter.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Saw the closing ceremony on Tivo. Thought the big beaver was great (but could have used Leslie Nielsen proclaiming "Nice Beaver"), the dancing mounties and the hockey players reminded me of those horribly tacky classic Orange Bowl halftime shows - and I loved the final NBC montage, great choice of music in Remember the Titans, the middle section was perfect for the Georgians and Rochette. A real shame they had to air it at 12:30 a.m..

Draft saved Draft deleted