1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 SJ.com March Madness Bracket Challenge

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Suicide Squeezer, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

Just giving it the bump. Sign up if you get a chance. Let's get a good crowd.

I didn't realize you couldn't pick a bracket name on the PoolHost one. I thought you could. If you guys would rather use the Yahoo one, that's cool with me. No hard feelings. Just enrolled in the Yahoo one myself.

Tom Izzo (H.O.V.A.) ready to take home the prize.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

If anyone on here is interested in a pool with cash prizes PM me. $10 entry ($15 for second bracket) Pay Pal Only.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Chef's Salty Balls is in and ready to take home the bacon.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

For the record, I think I am the reigning champion of SportsJournalists.com.

5. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Damn, thought I won it last year. Oh well, with the bracket that is there this year, it wouldn't have been a repeat anyway.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Giving this a bump because I am a degenerate. I've got 22 people so far. Hoping to go to 25 so I can prizes to the top 4 brackets. If we get 30 people, prizes will go to top 5 brackets.

Progressive scoring, plus bonuses for upset picks.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

One really dull moment has registered its underwhelming bracket (Butler in the Final Four!?) in Oz's pool.

8. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Mizzou Final Fours = 0 is ready to roll

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Bama MIA in March is in Yahoo before lock.

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Last year I rode Michigan State to my bracket pool victory. This year I have them out in the first round. Except in this pool of course. State to the Final Four? Mustang must be on drugs, but he has to be risky if he wants 2010 March Madness Pool champion in his signature.

It's time for Belien's courter quart d to dominate.

12. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

And Notre Dame sucks and my chances suck with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted