1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Tara's ass happened.

2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Hey, I guess he is. This is interesting, to put it mildly. He looks too damn sweet to be a bad guy though.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And one of TNA's biggest problems -- the overuse of gimmick matches. Seems like 90 percent of their matches are gimmick matches, which means you have to add more and more stipulations each time, which leads to no one having any idea what's going on.

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Well, that I figured. But we've already seen Flair and Hardy introduced on air. Tenay keeps talking about Hogan not coming alone, and I very much doubt that he's referring to Flair or Hardy. Me thinks something big is going down at 9 p.m.

5. Mystery Meat II

They're stealing strip poker from that horrible ECW episode where Balls Mahoney was hosting it. Oddly enough, Krystal was in it.

Dear God, Velvet Sky.

6. Mystery Meat II

Well, they already showed Hall and X-Pac in the ad cutaways during UFC Unleashed. So that wouldn't be super-duper huge. Who else could it be? Hardy's a bigger deal than RVD. Can't think what other names that haven't been mentioned that it could be -- Goldberg? A WWE titleholder throwing his belt in the garbage? Tim Tebow?

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

And there's Hall and Waltman. I'm shocked to see both still alive. I've seen promos about the NWO coming back, this time to TNA. Dear God...

8. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

In-fucking-deed. Her and her alone made me a Hideki Matsui fan.

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

WWE owns the rights to the nWo trademark.

10. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

A second limo, huh?

Shane or Bischoff.

Book it.

EDIT: Hall looks terrible. Wow.

11. NDub

NDub Guest

Scott Hall is fucking fat.

12. billikens

billikens Member

I'm pretty sure Hall's face just got stung by a bee.

Draft saved Draft deleted