1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 NFL Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And he was signed after what one team source said was "one of the worst workouts I have ever seen.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-directsnap021610&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

3. outofplace

Speaking of teams signing scumbags, the Ravens gave Donte Stallworth a one-year deal.

4. mb

mb Active Member

Can a deal for Leonard Little be far behind?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Perhaps the most perfect usage ever of the word scumbag. Well-done.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

This from a guy who worships a team whose best defensive player is a wife beater and best offensive player is an accused rapist....... ::)

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

That's pretty unfair on Roehlisberger

8. outofplace

Look at the source. That explains a lot.

Given all of the information available regarding the charge against Roethlisberger, bringing that up just is a joke. He has a point regarding Harrison. I don't even care that the charges were dropped. Then again, I have been critical of Harrison's behavior and even called him a thug. I guess Zag missed all that.

What the Steelers have done in the past doesn't change the fact that the Ravens went out and signed a dirtbag who killed another human being with his car.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

LaDanian Tomlinson ("LT!!!" indeed) will have to be a petulant whiner someplace else now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4936783

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Giants get him. Jacobs and LT could spell each other enough to stay healthy

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I think the Cowboys would ship Marion Barber to SD for Cromartie in a heartbeat. Barber is toast.

But I also think the Chargers believe Barber is toast too.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

His 3.3 ypc would be great, not to mention the tude in an already toxic locker room.

Draft saved Draft deleted