1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 NFL Combine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JennaLaine, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You were cool. Just stating the obvious.

2. JennaLaine

JennaLaine Member

Thanks for clarifying guys...as a chic that stuff just gets old ya know? I get on here to chat with people who have the same passion for this as I do. None of the other B/S.

Anyway...one of the athletes I wrote a story on for my pre-Combine athlete profiles, just tied the bench press record at the Combine... :)

<a href=http://blogblitz.nfl.com/tampa-bay-buccaneers/entry/draft_combine_profile_mitch_petrus>Mitch Petrus Ties Bench Press Record</a>

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

With all due respects, Jenna, threads take twists and turns here and generally get back on track without the scolding

4. JennaLaine

JennaLaine Member

I wasn't trying to scold anyone. I was simply stating where my boundaries are and letting him know that he crossed them. That's all :)

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I see where Jenna is coming from. And I'm glad it's resolved.

And I still hate the Combine.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Abbott is one of our serial boundary crossers. As for the combine, stories about the silly written tests are tempting but have been done to death

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hell, I love that stuff. The wonderlic test is the one thing that qualifies me to be an NFL cornerback.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

You can't pass it?

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

What's the record?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice. Upper deck shot.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Jenna if you want to be taken seriously as journalist and not have boundaries crossed it might be a good idea to take down your provocative NSFW fitness photos

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anybody want some?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted