1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 Baseball Thread No. 2 (which was my Little League number!)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I hate this fucking team.

2. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

Could someone check on Moddy? Make sure he isn't near any high ledges, sharp objects or loaded firearms?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What the heck happened to Wells? He had been pretty good this year, but that line looks nasty.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

A pitcher's going to have a bad night once in awhile. But there is no fucking excuse for getting blanked by a sack of shit staff like the Pirates have.

5. outofplace

They've got some real problems, especially Aramis Ramirez. Something has to be wrong with him physically. He has been absolutely horrible for far too long now.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://www.csnbayarea.com/05/05/10/Exclusive-Dallas-Bradens-Message-for-A-R/mobile_landing.html?blockID=229656&feedID=2539

This mound thing keeps churning.

Somebody's got to talk about the Oakland A's, I guess.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

So it's YOUR fault god damn it! We used to be tight.
    Willie is not my brother but I love him just the same. Bailed 'em out from what would have been a miserable loss. Zimmerman picked a fine time to turn back into Steve Sax (or a 3B version of him).

8. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Who was the interviewer? RichardHead???

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Wells is a guy who doesn't miss a lot of bats, so he's going to have nights where the hits just keep falling

10. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

Would Zimmerman have been back in your good graces if that 2B were a few feet higher?

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Mychael Urban. He's a Bay Area media star.

I'm going to have to remember to drop the area code of the mean streets of my whitebread suburbanite hometown next time I feel threatened, the way certain members of the animal kingdom release a toxin as a warning.

Those are some British teeth on Dallas, btw.

12. outofplace

I was more surprised that they took him out so early. If it was just a matter of the hits falling in, I figured Pinella might leave him in rather than blow out the bullpen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.