1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 sj.com College Football Poll -- FINAL POLL PG 25!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Same with Nevada against Notre Dame. Nevada can, and will, score points. Take the over.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

5. WS

WS Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Sixth years don't happen much. He redshirted his first year like most freshmen do, to get bigger and stronger.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I'm sure they'll file an appeal for a sixth year with the NCAA.

I'd say there's a good chance of getting one, especially since it happened in practice.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Chollie Batch got one at Emoose

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'm putting this here, only because I can't seem to find a running CFB thread...not that I looked for more than 30 seconds, though....

Today's hot rumor is that if a decision isn't reached by Sept. 5, Alabama may cover its ass just in case by sitting Julio Jones and Mark Ingram out against VT. This would obviously make me very happy. Has anyone heard anything on this?

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

All scuttlebutt that I've heard is that there should be a decision from Indy within a week's time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I think Jordan Shipley is getting a sixth year, this year.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

So, the South Florida coach made his preseason ballot public. Pretty damn interesting.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204781595

Am I missing it or did he leave Ole Miss off his ballot? And Florida State 10th?

I can't wait to see everyone else's ballots.

12. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

FOUR Big East teams in the Top 25??? :eek:

No Boise State either.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted